This six-week course in Dynamic Walking improves your posture and stride with every step. You will learn Dynamic Walking, Stretching, poles and hills. The first 2 classes are held indoor at The Club at Harbor Point, with the following 4 classes outside on the trails near Harbor Point.
Winter Session starts November 1st, 2019 2 - 4:30 pm.
Here’s what you will learn:
• To Identify limiting patterns through photo and video analysis,
• An aerobic style to build conditioning and lose or maintain weight,
• To use poles to simultaneously build core and upper body,
• Natural hiking techniques (with and without poles) for any terrain, and
• Two to three Dynamic Stretching programs: Trailside, Leaning Plank and Seated.
Here’s how you will benefit:
• Improve your posture and stride with every step you take,
• Relieve pain, prevent injuries and build resilience to take life in stride,
• Develop greater flexibility and balance for daily activities and sports,
• Enjoy a more youthful appearance, and
• Feel comfortable in your body to have fun doing what you love.
Schedule: November 01, 2019, 2:00–4:30pm November 08, 2019, 2:00–4:30pm November 15, 2019, 2:00–3:30pm November 22, 2019, 2:00–3:30pm December 06, 2019, 2:00–3:30pm December 13, 2019, 2:00–3:30pm
Location: The Club at Harbor Point
475 East Strawberry Drive
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Cost: $485 ($50 discount if signing up with a buddy)
See the results our students achieve and hear their stories of transformation.
Transform how you walk through life in this 6 week program.