Dynamic Walking for Lifelong Legs
Walk lighter, taller, younger & stronger
A training in Dynamic Walking
- Identify limiting patterns through photo and video analysis,
- Build conditioning to lose or maintain weight,
- Use walking poles efficiently to build core strength,
- Learn a natural hiking techniques (with and without poles) for any terrain, and
- Dynamic Stretching programs for home and trail.
- Improve your posture and stride with every step you take,
- Relieve pain and prevent injuries,
- Develop greater flexibility and balance for daily activities and sports,
- Enjoy a more youthful appearance, and
- Feel more comfortable in your body having fun doing what you love.
Spring Session in Mill Valley, CA:
Fridays in studio – April 17, 24 ~ 2 – 4:30 pm
Fridays on trail – May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 ~ 2 – 3:30 pm
Please call for updates on this program starting. (833) 787-7854
$485 per person
$435 per person for training buddies* when enrolling the same day (a $50 savings per person)
*Research has shown that having a support system improved physical and emotional well-being, and exercise compliance.
$995 private sessions if you wish to take this training individually at other times
$945 per person for training buddies* when enrolling the same day (a $50 savings per person)