Dynamic Walking for Lifelong Legs
Walk lighter, taller, younger, stronger
A 6-week training program in Dynamic Walking
Here’s what you will learn:
- To identify limiting patterns through photo and video analysis,
- An aerobic style to build conditioning and lose or maintain weight,
- To use poles to simultaneously build core and upper body,
- Natural hiking techniques (with and without poles) for any terrain, and
- Two to three Dynamic Stretching programs: Trailside, Leaning Plank and Seated.
- Improve your posture and stride with every step you take,
- Relieve pain, prevent injuries and build resilience to take life in stride,
- Develop greater flexibility and balance for daily activities and sports,
- Enjoy a more youthful appearance, and
- Feel comfortable in your body to have fun doing what you love.
6-week training of 11 hours in Mill Valley, CA:
5 hours in a Studio, 6 hours on a Trail
Fridays – November 1 & 8, 2019: 2 – 4:30pm and
Fridays -November 15, 22 (no class 11/29), December 6 & 13: 2 – 3:30 pm
$485 per person
$435 per person for training buddies* when enrolling the same day (a $50 savings per person)
*Research has shown that having a support system improved physical and emotional well-being, and exercise compliance.
$785 private sessions if you wish to take this training individually at other times
$735 per person for training buddies* when enrolling the same day (a $50 savings per person)